NO SALESMAN | NO DEPOSITS | 10 YEAR GUARANTEE | TRANSPARENT SERVICE
STEP 1: QUOTATION
You can obtain a quotation by contacting us by Telephone, Email or by filling out an Online Contact Form via our Contact Us page. Once we have your details we can send your quotation to you by email or post within 24 hours of your initial enquiry by utilising 3D mapping software and satellite imagery to identify the specific dimensions of your garage. This allows us to provide an accurate and detailed quotation without the inconvenience of visiting your property and taking up your time unnecessarily.
STEP 2: INSPECTION
Once you have reviewed your quotation and you’re ready to proceed it’s time for an attended inspection. The inspection stage is our opportunity to assess the project site and finalise the details prior to installation. This is also the perfect time to discuss any questions or ideas you may have on a one-to-one basis.
STEP 3: INSTALLATION
We aim to provide an installation date within 2 – 4 weeks of you accepting your quotation. All projects start on the morning of the installation date and in most cases should finish the same day. We do not require you to empty the contents of your garage or make any preparations in advance.
How We Generate A Quotation
We are often asked how it is possible to provide a quotation without visiting the project first. In this section we will explain how, using 3d mapping software we are able to send hundreds of accurate and detailed quotations every month within just a couple of hours of the customer making the enquiry.
How Accurate is Our Sofware?
The software we use is slightly different than some of the more popular programs such as Google Earth. Although it still uses satellite imagery our mapping software allows us to look at a project in a much higher resolution, generate a 3D image and take point-to-point measurements of any object in view.
We will demonstrate these features to you and how we use them to generate a quotation starting with this comparison between our mapping software and the freely available Google Earth.
Viewed using Google Earth
Viewed using Our Mapping Software
The Benefits for You
- Our quotation method removes the need for any salesman, so you don’t need to give up any of your time dealing with us until you’re ready to proceed with the project.
- If you have access to email, we can send your quotation to you direct giving you access to your quotation from any internet connected device with email capability within hours of your initial request. Postal quotations are sent 1st class via Royal Mail and should be with you within 48 hours
- The accuracy of our measurement process ensures that our quotation is never under estimated so you can have peace of mind knowing that the quote we have provided is based on the best possible price we can offer for the work and materials required for your project.
The Benefits for Us
- The primary benefit of this method is that it gives us the capability to offer our customers the best possible price in the quickest possible time without any unnecessary impact on their time.
- The ability to check the area for vehicle access and identify any possible obstructions which might impact the project prior to the installation date.
- Allows us to pass on additional savings to our customers by removing the need for salesman and all costs associated to multiple unnecessary site visits.
- Drastically reduces the time required between the point of initial customer contact and the earliest inspection/installation dates we can offer
When working out the materials and products required for a project, accurate measurements are a must. By utilising the appropriate measurement tools, we can obtain accurate dimensions of almost any garage or outbuilding. For instance, when calculating a roof replacement we generally use a 100cmm x 100cm grid although this can be adjusted from 1cm to 10000cm when required.
When We Can’t Take Measurements
On the very rare occasions where we are unable to view a project using our software or due to an obstruction only have partial visibility we will contact you to inform of the issue and to arrange an attended inspection to gather the relevant information and measurements. Unfortunately, these instances are usually out of our control and we can only apologise for the inconvenience
How We Use The 3D Mode
Many projects include additional services such as replacing windows and personal access doors. In these instances, we can enable a 3D viewing mode which gives us the ability to look 360 degrees around the garage/outbuilding and lower the viewing angle as low as 30 degrees. This is essential when assessing the position of a window or a door and when taking the appropriate measurements.
Thank you for taking the time to review our quotation process, If you have any further questions or would like to request a quotation, you can do so via our Contact us page by Telephone, Email or by using the Online Contact Form.
Where would you like to go next…